Skip to content
What You Need
- Chignon bun maker
- Bobby pins
- Curling iron
- Floral accessory
How To Do
- Section off the hair right at the front, about 2 inches away from your front hairline.
- Gather enough hair at the top to cover the chignon maker. Place it at the crown of your head and cover it with the hair.
- Secure it in place with some bobby pins. This will create a bouffant
- Divide the front section of hair into smaller sections.
- Twist loosely and place each section over the bouffant.
- Curl the ends of your hair and spritz on some hairspray to set the hairstyle in place.
- Add a lovely accessory to finish off the look.