Skip to content
What You Need
- Hair brush
- Elastic bands
- Bobby pins
How To Do
- Gather the hair from the mohawk section and clip up the rest of your hair.
- Divide the mohawk section into two sub-sections.
- Weave both sections into Dutch braids until you reach the crown.
- Once you reach the crown, weave your braids regularly the rest of the way down.
- Roll up the regular braids to form two space buns.
- Secure the buns with elastic bands and bobby pins.
- Pancake the space buns to make them look bigger and messier.
- Spritz on some hairspray to keep the hairdo intact.