Skip to content
What You Need
- Hair brush
- Bobby pins
How To Do
- Brush your hair to remove all knots and tangles.
- Create partings on the left and right sides of your head, and gather the hair in between them. This section of hair is commonly known as the mohawk section.
- Hold this section hair up and backcomb it just a tad, not much.
- Comb the top neatly and pin the hair at the back of your head, below the crown, to create a nice bouffant.
- Pick up hair from one side, cross it over to the opposite side, and tuck the rest of the hair under the pinned hair of the bouffant.
- Repeat the previous step on the other side.
- Use bobby pins to secure the hair in place before finishing off with hairspray.