Skip to content
What You Need
- Curling iron
- Elastic band
- Bobby pins
- Flower accessories
How To Do
- Curl your hair and spritz some hairspray on it.
- This will lock in those curls and make them last all night.
- Brush out the curls gently to get those perfect Hollywood swirls.
- Take some hair from the front and tie it in a half ponytail.
- Create a gap in the hair above the elastic band and flip the ponytail up and through it.
- Pick up some hair from one side and Dutch braid it. Wrap it around the elastic band of the ponytail and pin it in place.
- Repeat the previous step on the other side.
- Accessorize with some medium-sized flowers to finish off the look.