Skip to content
What You Need
- Curling iron
- Bobby pins
How To Do
- Curl the lower half of your hair.
- Divide your hair horizontally into three sections: top, middle, and bottom sections.
- Tease the hair in the top section to form a pouf.
- Secure the pouf in place with bobby pins.
- Pin the hair in the middle section like a half ponytail. Make sure it looks connected to the top section.
- Pin up the lower section like a low ponytail. Again, make sure it looks connected to the middle section.
- Spritz on a good amount of hairspray to set it in place.