Skip to content
What You Need
- Elastic band
- Bobby pins
- Fancy hair accessory
How To Do
- Backcomb the hair at the crown of your head to create a pouf.
- Leaving out the hair at the front, pick up the sides of the pouf and overlap them.
- Secure the pouf with an elastic band and bobby pins.
- Part the hair in the front in a deep side parting. Divide the hair into smaller sub-sections. Create loose twists with each sub-section.
- Pin the twists underneath the pouf and add a fancy hair accessory to jazz it up.