Skip to content
What You Need
- Elastic bands
- Bobby pins
How To Do
- Pick three sections of hair from each side (a total of six sections).
- Divide each section into half and twist the sub-sections around each other. Do the same with the other sections. You can use elastic bands to secure them.
- Pin all the twists at the back of your head and remove all the elastic bands.
- Un-twist the hair below the pins and brush it out.
- Pick up a medium-sized section of hair from below the pins.
- Divide this section into two sub-sections and twist them around each other.
- Secure the ends with an elastic band.
- Spritz on some hairspray to finish off the look.