Skip to content
What You Need
- Bobby pins
- Elastic band
How To Do
- Leaving out some hair at the from, gather all the hair at the top and crown of your head, and clip it up.
- Part the hair in the front down the middle.
- Begin weaving a crown braid on one side of the parting. Once you reach the back of your head, pin it in place.
- Repeat the previous step on the other side.
- Unclip the hair at the crown and tie it in a top knot. Secure it in place with the help of an elastic band and bobby pins.