Skip to content
What You Need
- Elastic bands
How To Do
- Backcomb the hair at the crown of your head.
- Start teasing your hair from the top and move down.
- Comb the top of the teased hair to make it look neat.
- If you want to jazz it up a bit more, weave the lifted hair into a super loose French braid.
- Once you reach the crown, tie the rest of the hair from the section into a top knot. Secure it in place with an elastic band and bobby pins.
- Pancake the knot to make it look messy, and spritz on some hairspray to secure it in place.